- Do you have experience with ERP systems?
- Do you immerse yourself in business processes to then implement them in ERP software?
- Do you enjoy applying your knowledge to help clients elevate their processes to the next level?
- Through workshops and surveys, you will analyze the business processes of your clients and determine how these processes can be aligned with Odoo.
- You are creative and communicative in formulating and developing advice, solutions, and potentially additional improvement proposals.
- Is everything clear? Great. In that case, you will create a comprehensive report and manual to facilitate the translation of information to your technical colleagues in the development team. Technical manuals do not intimidate you, as you are comfortable working with them.
- You test and validate the environment your developer colleague has developed for the client. It is your responsibility to ensure it conforms to the client's request.
- You coach the client through training sessions, documentation, and clear workflows. You guide the key users through the change process.
- You work closely with your colleagues in the office, including developers, project managers, and your fellow business consultants, as implementations often involve additional features.
- You exude passion, are entrepreneurial, and not afraid to make decisions.
- You enjoy communication both within your team and with clients.
- You love diving into complex issues and coming up with creative solutions.
- You excel in understanding your clients' needs.
- You hold collegiality in high regard.
- You have experience in implementations, optimization of business processes, functional management, etc.
- You have a background in consulting.
- In addition to knowledge of Dutch, you have an advantage if you can express yourself fluently in English.
- A one-week onboarding process in Geel, Belgium. Afterward, you continue your onboarding in your own team.
- You will experience a lot of variety and have the freedom to come up with creative solutions.
- You will be joining a growing company with a flat organizational structure and an open and honest atmosphere.
- Interesting and complex digitization projects.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop yourself according to your own desires.
- Additionally, you'll have a flexible work schedule. We work 2 days from home and 3 days in the office or at the client's. Of course, you're also welcome in the office 5 days a week!
- You will have the privilege of working alongside talented and passionate colleagues! 🤗
- Every month, there are internal activities scheduled on the calendar, ranging from sports activities to relaxed social gatherings in the office.
- While all these aspects are already valuable - the financial package is not to be overlooked. You can expect an attractive salary with numerous benefits.
Due to our continuous growth, we are currently seeking new colleagues for both our implementation team and service team. As a business consultant, analyst, and sparring partner, you will guide our logistics clients in implementing the Belgian ERP software package, Odoo.
Who is our new passionate colleague?
A few advantages:
What can we offer you?
We would be happy to provide a detailed explanation of the position during a virtual coffee ☕ via Teams. Let us know when it suits you! Feel free to send us your contact information at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you soon for an initial chat!