Who is our Project Manager?
- You have experience in implementing ERP systems.
- You can lead and coach and inspire your team.
- You attach importance to clear and transparent communication.
- You work meticulously and structured.
- You have experience as a PM.
- Knowledge of or certification in project management methodologies.
- You can communicate fluently in English.
What are your responsibilities?
- You lead a team of about 10 colleagues. They are business analysts, Odoo developers, and testers.
- You are responsible for the scope, planning, and project budget.
- You plan and closely monitor the implementation.
- You are responsible for communication with the customer and facilitate this, among other things, using tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy and trust to set up your projects and your team according to your approach - and with the support of management.
- Interesting digital Odoo projects in logistics, e-commerce, and finance.
- Een aantrAn attractive salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- Being part of a dynamic and growing company with a no-nonsense mentality and open communication.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home two days a week.
- A personal training budget to continue developing yourself.
- The talented colleagues are just a bonus! :-)
Hopefully we've piqued your curiosity a bit!
We'd be happy to explain the position in more detail during a virtual coffee ☕ via Teams. Let us know when it works for you! Don't hesitate and send us your details without obligation via
www.dynapps.eu/jobs and we'll get in touch with you soon for a first chat!